Friday, September 7, 2007

Too Much Pudding Information


When I bumped into an acquaintance at bingo the other night I was appalled to heaer her go on an on regarding a hair she found in her dessert. First off, the church has financial troubles as it is without her raising a stink to boycott the chocolate pudding. Second, in mentally selecting a culprit for the hair, the conversation drew all attention on her as she is thinning in the back and the pudding was resting gently behind her for several minutes before she partook. Thirdly of all, it is very unappetizing to hear of such things from other people. Other people’s sophomoric body sheddings should not be shared with by me. I may have lost the bonus board as a direct result of her squeameries.

But on the up and up, what I wanted to tell you about was of my stool samplings of lasterday yester. I had belief of tapeworms that may have been rollicking out down up in there and so I visited my doctor who checked it all out with big metal tools and lights, slapped me on the back and said I was good to go. He gave homework to wrangle up a sample of a dirty culture from my droppings, but I had troubles with the home stool sample kit he gave me, so I placed the phone call below.

Press play on the player below to hear the phone call.

No comments: