Thursday, August 16, 2007

Regrettably Hypnotized

I have for the last 5 days and a couple hours have had quite a nerve-wracking week. A stage hypnotist has altered the weekly routine that had worked so well for me for the past many years. On Friday I was at a birthday party to celebrate the annual aging of an acquaintance and I was elected by the crowd to appear on stage with a hypnotism man who was on stage making jokes and singing songs and putting coins in his mouth to hide them from me. I thought hypnotism would be interesting and hoped it would get me in touch with my inner void so I could mine it for my history.

Unfortunately, the outcome was not made in this fashion. I don’t remember my time on stage, but I believe I was made to do harmful things because for the last week, anytime I pass a wooden door, I involuntarily bang my head on it. This has caused some additional confusion in my latest week. After five days of this numblesuch, I thought it best to contact a professional hypnotizer man to help out. As always, I recorded the call to ensure customer service was being had by me, and also for purposes to protect my homeland security. If your ears are not faulty, you can hear the occasional bang on a door as I pound my head on it.

Alright, honey. Bye bye.

Press play on the player below to hear the phone call.

No comments: