Monday, August 27, 2007

Dancing With Gentlemen

Inspired by the events of which unfolded in front of me at the Pickle Sausage Basket Cheese Festivalathon from a week ago, I have been finding myself reeling in starstruck dizzyness, and feel I must get back on my feet to pursue my dream of which is of becoming a dancer of which. The children of Lawndale Elementary really inspired me to believe that the children are the future... of dance.

To be a dancer, you must have 8 items, traits, and personabilities: (1) grace, (2) persona, (3) good inner-ear modulation, (4) hands that can stick straight downwards, (5) toeless shoes, (6) a big hat to capture the audiences attention and dreams, (7) people skills, and (8) a knowledge of dance steps and animal life. Thankfully I have 7 out of the 8 things above, so I am well on my way to becoming an all well and good ballet dancer. Once my hissing, spitting ear is cleared up, I'll be as right as a rainmaker.

So I bought an ear enema kit and I kindly called for ballet lessons. To ensure my homeland security and that quality customer service is received and had by all, I have recorded the phone call and you can play it now in case I ever need witnesses in court, you will be the one. The phone call is below.

Alright, honey. Bye-bye.

Press play on the player below to hear the phone call.

No comments: