Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Computer Window, part 2

I am starting to get very alarmed about not hearing back from the windows man about installing a small window in my computer. I still haven't heard back from the first windows man I wrote to, so early today I did send another email to a different window man. I thought maybe I was too wordy for window man 1 and that maybe he has all sorts of other things to do than provide good customer service. I'm afraid to report that windows man 2 has also not responded vis a vis. Upon returning home from my meander in the park, I sent another email to him.

Not having had heard back from both concerns me as I am accustomed to quality servicemen, and perhaps these are not two of them. My back is beginning to get itchy and red with worry. I will print the two emails I sent to the second windows man below:

Last night I wrote:
Dear sirs:

Who can I email with my questions about Windows installation please? i have many questions about it and am anxious to get started. Thank you.

When I did not hear back today, I sent this follow-up message...

To whom it may concern:

It has been very long since my first email. Please tell me the email of a man to which of whom I can contact about installing windows. I am starting to feel nervous about this and I'm not sure who can be trusted.

Sincerely,
Miss Fairwell

Hopefully this is just a minor misunderstanding with gentlemen and they will be forthright and prompt in their response to clear up this tempest in a tea kettle to which I will happily receive.

Alright honey, bye bye.

No comments: